Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to my playground

Welcome to My Playground!

Swing with me and embrace the mysteries that only the heavens can reveal.
Slide down into the depths of despair only to move forward and go for another round!
Explore the tunnels and find the secret parts of the soul.
Face you fears and slide down the fireman's pole. If you fall, my Father will catch you!
Monkey around with those crazy horizontal bars. Keep trying and you will learn perseverance and strengthen your muscles. Plus you will learn the joy of success!
Explore what is buried beneath the sands. Dig deep enough and you may find treasure!
Cross the bridge when it comes, for there is more to explore on the other side.
Grab a friend and try the see-saw! True friendship involves helping one another.

Don't stop now! There is so much more to learn and do.

Hide, only to be found! Then seek the lost.
Rest underneath the tree. This is a perfect place to read and refresh yourself.
Justice and mercy can be found in the four squares.
Climb the trees, for they bear much fruit.
Run, jump, skip, hop, and if you feel up to it - try a cartwheel! Feel the joy rising in your soul!
Share, and you will double this joy.
Invite the shy and the stumbling into all that you have, you will be richly rewarded.

Whatever you do, don't lose heart! Keep playing, learning, and growing! When you skin your knee, a scar will form but you will heal. If you break an arm, take that time to rest, but return for there is so much more to do! Build that castle, though the rain may come, you are better for having built it. When you make a mistake and hurt your friends, I may ask you to sit out for a time, but you will always be welcomed back. And, above all never forget- I have given you all of this. Enjoy! You are so very dear to me, my love for you will never change. Bring your questions and concerns to me, invite me to your games, and I will share with you all that I care about. I'll give you a push when you need it and I'll teach you how to reach new heights. I will introduce you to new friends and help you say goodbye when it is time.

What are you waiting for? Don't stand in the entrance any longer. Come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment