Friday, March 5, 2010

I am thy Lord's Servant, thus I will write

This blog represents so many more things than any reader could possibly understand. It represents:
A new beginning,
A journey of faith,
A work to seek purpose,
An act of trust that the Lord will inspire,
A creative outlet,
the end product of a conversation with a friend,
and probably more.

I am so nervous. I know my tendencies to begin and end before it is completed. I have hopes that this blog and this fresh new attempt will be different. If you are reading, I cannot promise everything posted will be amazing! I am journeying towards expanding my creativity and writing. Nevertheless, I trust that through this blog - the Lord will inspire and equip us all forward.

As I begin, I trust and pray that the Lord would be glorified! I am also excited to have an outlet to share with those who desire to read my free verse poetry, random inspirations, and more.

Oh, Lord, I am trusting you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Donna Umali & Paul MendozaMarch 5, 2010 at 7:07 PM

    Hey Stacey, have confidence and mostly importantly have fun! Looking forward to your posts.
    -Cousin Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good idea Stacey. Good luck with your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Already put it in my google reader so I can keep track of it. So glad!! Can't wait to read the scribblings!!

    ReplyDelete