Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you Lord (and I mean it!)

Thank you Lord for :

My mouth that gets me into trouble for saying the wrong or hurtful thing.
My attitude which builds a gap between us until you lead me to repent.
My bank account which is never where it needs to be.
My abilities for they never quite meet or exceed those around me.
My mind which tends to forget about loving everyone I care for.
My lack of ability to properly manage my life, time, appetite, or finances.
My indecisiveness which leads me to missing out on opportunities.
My fears which remind me of my weakness.
My emotions which when uncontrolled take me on wild trips.
My lack of confidence which many times has stunted my actions.

Thank you for all of these things (and many more).
For all of these weaknesses and lacking areas reminds me all the more that I undoubtedly NEED you.
Be it through success or failure Lord - keep drawing me closer to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment