Friday, June 25, 2010

Yet another letter

I'm sorry I've taken you for granted.
I'm sorry that while I despise how the craziness of our lives gets in the way - I sadly carry on as if it HAS to be this way.
I'm sorry that I don't cherish the precious few moments we have together.
I'm sorry that more often than not I'm looking around the corner for the next person or next adventure, never realizing that I'm in the middle of an adventure!
I'm sorry that I don't show you how amazing you are.
I'm sorry for the million and one kind thoughts, gestures or deeds that were left undone because I put them off.

I'm sorry that I stay so consumed into my world that I forget to look into your eyes and see how you are doing.

And if you are reading this...yes, this note is written to you, and my Savior, and all the rest I have neglected.

1 comment:

  1. I read this, but I don't think you need to be sorry because you are not guilty of these things that you are writing about.

    ReplyDelete