Friday, August 9, 2013

Adoptive Resources

To adopt one must have the heart capacity and the resource capacity.  To adopt without heart would be cruel.  It is usually quite difficult to adopt without at least some resource capacity.  Some out of country adoptions even require that you own your own home or are married.  Adopting through the foster care system demands you have an extra room available.  Adopting privately usually involves a high financial cost.


I would love to adopt a child.
I have enough love to give to a child but lack the financial resources at this time and have limited relational resources in caring for a child.


I would love to adopt a dog from the humane society.
I have the capacity to care for the dog, but I lack a stable residence where dogs are allowed.

I am not in a position to adopt at this time.

On the other hand....God has abundant love and abundant resources to adopt all who desire to come to Him.  His adoption is 100% paid for by Christ's work.  He has infinite time, resources, and love to provide all that we'd ever need.  

What amazing love!


No comments:

Post a Comment